Sunday, May 31, 2009

We went to Moody Gardens and had a semi-good time. It would have been great, but the mosquitos INSIDE were crazy! Check out my poor baby! I took him to the Dr because he had so many & was very very cranky. Dr says he'll be ok, just keep him from scratching them—they'll scar. Ugggh! Oh, and BTW, we had a family portrait scheduled for this week. I guess that'll have to be rescheduled! :(




Here's a letter I wrote to MG. Stay tuned for an update.

To whom it may concern,

My family, friends and I have been loyal members and frequent visitors to Moody Gardens for years. We have even renewed our memberships post-Ike, believing that every effort would be made to bring the entire place back to pre-hurricane condition or better. I have always been pleased with the exhibits and facilities until now.

Sunday, May 31 my family visited Moody Gardens. As we walked through the parking lot, we noticed that we were being swarmed by mosquitos. We quickly made our way into the "sanctuary" of the building. As soon as we got in, we got tickets for the IMAX. While standing in line (indoors), we noticed that the mosquitos were nearly as bad as outside. We got our tickets and made our through The Rainforest, The Garden Restaurant & The Aquarium... surely they would be protected from the vermin. I'm sorry to say that this was not the case. During our visit in The Rainforest & The Garden Restaurant we were continuously swarmed with mosquitos. My husband & I relentlessly swatted these flying terrors from ourselves and our 3 children. Unfortunately, there were many mosquitos that found their way to my childrens' flesh. (For pictures, visit www.white304blog.blogspot.com).

I beg you to please do something about the mosquito infestation that you have on the grounds & in the buildings of Moody Gardens. My 10 month old baby got the worst case of mosquito bites I've ever seen from INSIDE Moody Gardens. I would hate for this to continue and for other people to be affected the same way.

Until I hear that this problem has been corrected, we will not return. We will also cease to renew our memberships if the problem is not addressed in a timely manner. Moody Gardens has always been a favorite place for my family to visit and my children to learn. I pray that we will be able to return again in the near future and continue our relationship with Moody Gardens.


Sincerely,
Katie White

7 comments:

Misty said...

That's horrible!! I was going to purchase the family passes, but I think I will wait now.

Jennifer said...

We went to Palm Beach yesterday with a group event I had planned and they were still horrible!!!

We had 25 people out there, and its not just you, everyone was complaining about the bloodsuckers!!!

Thankfully, we were able to go in the water to get away from them, I can't imagine being indoors with it, poor Kyle. I think we will hold off heading out to Moody Gardens until they get that solved.

Vicki and Ryan said...

OMG! Poor baby! I don’t think I’ve ever been bit that bad… and we go camping! I hope Kyle gets better soon and that those bites aren’t hurting him, which unfortunately I’m sure they are. I will come by as soon as I can to see my boys! Give them kisses from Aunt Kiki & Uncle Ryan! We love you all!

Emily and Ryan said...

Um...with all the diseases that mosquitoes can carry, especially to an infant (which I'm sure makes up a godd percentage of their customers), wouldn't you think they could get this under control? They should have some sort of plan in place for a situation like this, such as weekly exterminations. I mean, come on, we get the big truck through our neighborhood at least once a week and that's outside! If I was in charge of a business like MG and was aware of this infestation INSIDE, I would definitely not allow my guests in to the facilities until this was taken care of. On another note, they should pay for your membership and doctors bills. You should never have to be somewhere like that that causes obvious harm to your kids...they need to take care of this ASAP. Would you like me to write a press release to send to the news stations and chronicle? Maybe that will get some much needed attention, and who knows...maybe someone will volunteer their services to take care of the infestation. Hopefully they get it cleared, especially since we are heading into their busy season (for tourists and mosquitoes)!

Anonymous said...

I am SHOCKED!!! That poor baby! This information has changed my plans for the entire summer. We will NOT hold our (large) annual family reunion at Moody Gardens as planned. No family passes for us!

Shanee said...

OMG -- I'm so glad we didn't go!! Little Collin is allergic to mosquitoes and that would have wound him up in the hospital!!! Please let us know if you hear back from MG. We will NOT be visiting until the indoor mosquitoes clear up. Crazy.

Poor baby Kyle!! That's miserable!

Dede said...

Oh Katie, I'm so sorry! Chris, Will & I are actually going to Galveston this weekend for a little-family-vacation-get-away before Baby O #2 gets here, and Moody Gardens was on our list of attractions. We thought Will would enjoy the sights. But we can cross that off our to-do list now. Sorry y'all had to deal with this. Hope Kyle is getting better (and that you can reschedule your family pics).