Coy has been in gymnastics for 2 1/2 years. He loves it and does pretty good! At the end of each season, there is an Olympic Day. This season is his first to do actual routines on the floor, the rings and the parallel bars. His coach says he sees promise for the future... If that's what Coy wants, we'll support him 100%.
Bridge up
Floor routine (Cartwheel)
Floor routine (scale)
Rings (pull up)
Rings (swing)
Rings (skin the cat)
Parallel Bars
Parallel Bars (dismount & salute)
A chalk hug for mom. (yes, I fell for it)
Dad had a morning meeting nearby, so he was able to swing by. Coy (and Kyle) was SO excited that Dad could make it!
3 comments:
Where does he go for gymnastics? There's a place right near our house and I wonder how it is...you know, for the future
He better get me a couple of tickets for the Olympics! I want to be there to cheer him on in person! :-)
You are so dang skinny! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment