Daddy's Baby Boy!
Each year since I've been married, I laugh and say that we'll be having a White Christmas. Yes I know it's cheesy, but it makes me giggle. The Saturday after Christmas, we went to Granny & Pops' house for the "White Cousin Christmas". Our kids LOVE their cousins, aunts & uncles (both sides of the family) and we are SO fortunate that so many live close by.



Paul & Phillip got Kyle the COOLEST bear for Christmas. Go to www.smartebear.com to check it out. It's like an ipod for babies! You can download and listen to stories, music, and play interactive games with it. Kyle is in love with it.

1 comment:
Don't I feel stupid that it took me a minute to understand the White Christmas. LOL! You're celebrating Christmas like I like it--drag it out and get presents for a month!! ;-)
Post a Comment