Saturday, December 6, 2008





I took the kids to Bass Pro Shops—Outdoor World to do a little Christmas shopping. I've never really been a big fan of this place before--a little to over-commercialized for me. But after seeing their spread of free activities for kids, I'm now a fan. They had pictures with Santa (not free), christmas coloring pages, letters to Santa (they follow-up on them somehow), RC trucks through the snow, foam dart target practice, etc... Any place that goes to the effort that they have gone to, to make a FREE family friendly holiday spread like this has my stamp of approval.

PS. Click on the Santa letters to enlarge them so you can read them.
(Translation for Coy's: "I would like power wheels")
(Big Coy's comment about Cydney's: "She's getting REALLY smart!")

1 comment:

Misty said...

I guess I should have told you.. i don't want anything from bass proshop ;) .. Could have saved you a trip. lol