While my sister and her new husband were away on their honeymoon, his sister & I decided to get the house "ready" for their return... We "Flipped it"!!! Here's a little list of some of the things we did that you can't see in the pix: Put feathers on the ceiling fans, hid pix of ourselves all around the house, unscrewed light bulbs, short-sheeted the beds, and so on. They arrived back home around midnight the night before Thansgiving. (I was OOT.) I got a series of texts from her immediatly. She said that she thought that it was very funny and asked where the moose was.
I'm nervously waiting for my payback... I know she's gonna get me sooner or later! I LOVE YOU VICKI & RYAN!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago
3 comments:
That's funny!!
Remind me to never give you a key here to "look" after things. lol
You're so bad! I didn't know you had it in you. ;-) That's OOC with the hangers! ;-)
Yes, it was funny. I hope you feel the same way when it's your turn... dun, dun, dun!!!!
P.S. We found the Moose. My poor hubby had a hard time falling asleep (around 3am!) b/c it was missing! lol
Post a Comment