Wednesday, November 19, 2008


So with my sister's wedding coming up this Saturday, i decided i needed some highlights to brighten up my hair. If you know me, you of course you know that i'm always looking for a good deal, so I headed to Sally's and got the stuff. Well, i just learned one place that i need not scrimp--my highlights. I asked a good friend to help me out--BTW she's done this for me before & it turned out great. This time, it came out kinda striped & spotted. No need to worry about my hair for the wedding. I've already got an appointment to get it fixed for tomorrow. Have a good laugh at my expense--i am! :)

4 comments:

Misty said...

I didn't do it! lol

Hope ya get it fixed. lol

Mandy said...

OMG! I'm so glad it wasn't me!! That look is kind of in right now. ;-)

Vicki and Ryan said...

I think your friend should be fired. Nice of her to help, but I don't think she is cut out for a career in coloring! :-)

Sadly that look is in, but you can do much better ;-)

Unknown said...

oh my! I am glad you got it fixed! :o) lisa