Monday, March 30, 2009

We went to the Houston Zoo for a birthday party, and as usual these  days, we were in a rush to get there on time. We pulled into the parking lot at 10:03 (not bad I think) and were all set to make our 'fasionably late' enrtance. We stroll up to the gate and find a nice young lady sitting at a table with a sign that says, 'Birthday Party Check In'. I tell her that we are here for Madelynn's party, and she says,'wow, your here quite early!' 
Turns out the party didn't start 'till 12:30!!

So now I'm downtown with two boys & 2 1/2 hrs to blow. Luckily the Houston Museum of Natural Science is right around the corner from the zoo. We went in (bought a yr long family membership) and had a BLAST!

I was none to happy to find that I had gotten a parking ticket while in the museum! (I hadn't put enough quarters on the dumb parking meter).

We finally went back to the zoo fpe the party and had a good time. Coy gave Madelynn the Bride Barbie that he just HAD TO HAVE for her. He wanted that because they say they are getting married when they grow up. They are too cute.

1 comment:

Vicki and Ryan said...

Married!?!?!?! He does realize that he needs Kiki's approval before nuptuals, right? :-)

P.S. She's a cutie! I can see why he wants to marry her!